Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy birthday to me!

I decided to make my own cake this year with a recipe from Rachel Ray’s magazine – it’s a pumpkin spice cake with whipped cream frosting and crushed pralines. It’s yummy, if not a bit too sweet, but it used nearly all of my plentiful cooking and baking utensils to accomplish this masterpiece. Thank god for dishwashers!!!

I hope to spend this evening sewing and I also have Monday off as my “birthday day” (annual freebie day off work) and hope to do more sewing then…can’t wait!!

Lemme know if anyone wants a piece of cake – there’s plenty left after sharing with my coworkers…

1 comment:

Caro said...

I AM HERE SARAH!

<3 caroline