Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, March 19, 2010

National Quilting Day

Tomorrow is NQD and I'm not even sure I'll have time to step into the studio :(

In the morning we have the second half of our ice rescue training...it seems the lake will still be in good shape so we will be out on (unstable) ice in the 50-60 degree "heat" - spring fever has hit us all.

After training, I'll be babysitting my nephews. My SIL asked if I could sit at some point this weekend so they could go to the city (Rochester) to the educator sale at Borders. I offered to make it an afternoon and evening so they could use the movie tickets I gave them for Christmas. ok, so that means I can also watch tv when the boys are asleep!

Have a good day tomorrow!

No comments: