Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Design Wall - 5/10/10

I'm afraid I just don't have a lot to show in the quilting department. I was at a conference for 4 days in Saratoga Springs, another 1 day conference in Houghton, hosted Mom's Bday brunch at my house and brought brunch to her house for Mom's Day. Plus the volunteer group meetings, cleaning, gardening and working (that last one always gets in the way of everything) that should be done. And can you believe that Castile had 29 rescue calls in the month of April? I didn't go on half of them but it still felt like a lot.

This quilt, made with batik charms purchased in NC while moving back from FL to NY, is almost done. The center and first border is done. I am piecing a simple 2nd and 3rd border and may add a simple 4th border when I get these done to pull it all together.

1 comment:

Sharie - Moss Bluff said...

I love the batiks. I do a lot of batik quilts. Post it when you finish. I would love to see it.