Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Feline Friday - 8/12/11

A girls gotta keep her food bowl within reach!

Have you ever bought one of these scratchy boxes for your cats at the pet store? The inside is full of heavy cardboard on it's side and is great for scratching. Yeh, the bits of cardboard make a mess but it's better than making a mess of your couch arm - ask me how I know?!

Anyway, I had just flipped over the cardboard and coated it with catnip. Cali has barely left the scratchy box - she even sleeps there now. As I was trying to take her picture she started reaching towards the little plate I use to put out a little wet food. Do you think she was asking for a treat?

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Looks like she has you trained! : )

SubeeSews said...

I have 5 cats. They all live under the idea that it never hurts to ask for some special "treats". They all know that word even if we spell it! HA!

Denise :) said...

What a sweetheart. I SO miss my cats. :)