Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Orca progress

Oh it felt so nice to type that - lets do it again - I've made progress on Orca Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a half day on Friday and took full advantage of that time and Saturday to finish my half square tris - I think that was step 3.


While I was cutting strips for tris I also cut strips to make the Ohio stars. See, it helps to be behind ;)

I've now got the white Ohio Stars done (step 6) - maybe I can get the black done by the end of the weekend...

6 comments:

Denise :) said...

I love it -- it's looking terrific!! :)

Quilting By Celia said...

looks fantastic.

Janet O. said...

Congrats on PROGRESS!!
Very nice looking blocks. Glad you are back to sewing (and the computer).

Michelle said...

You go girl !!
Looking very good.

Anonymous said...

I always love Ohio Stars.

Me and My Stitches said...

Way to go! I still have ONE blue string block done. Yep...that's it!