Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Feline Friday - 3/16/12

Remember the macaroni salad I made Tuesday?

With tuna fish?

That meant there was tuna flavored water and I had three pussycats who were eager to partake!




PS - I am thinking one of my cats is (partially) deaf due to some things that happened this week and that could explain some of her "normal" actions.

I've tried calling her name and snapping finger behind her head but clapping my hands was inconclusive. Any suggestions on how to test for deafness? She responds when I talk to her face to face but not necessarily when I call her from across the room.  TIA.


4 comments:

Denise :) said...

Selective hearing? Haha! It sounds like a typical toddler. Unless you make eye contact, face-to-face, they don't hear you. Or rather, they choose not to hear you! Okay, in all seriousness, have you googled cat deafness? How old is the cat in question? Happy Friday! :)

Janet O. said...

I know nothing about cat deafness, but I know plenty about cat aloofness. Could be either one. : )

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the tuna water. My 13-year-old hound knows when I get a can of tuna from the pantry and hangs around until he gets the tuna water.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

Lauren Sgranfetto said...

Well, she could have a hearing problem OR she could just be stubborn like cats can be! They all look pretty content regardless…