Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Feline Friday - 10/26/12

Momma installed new birdie-vision!!!


What has your momma done for you lately? Inquiring kitties want to know!

There seems to be some problems with linking up today. Please let me know of any problems so I can try to get them fixed and if you want to send me your link, I'll link you up. Thanks for your patience!

UPDATE - it appears that my layout today (side by side pictures) was the culprit. I've changed the layout and hope this helps...



7 comments:

Missy Shay said...

Am I missing the link for the linky party?

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Best view for kittie!!! Abbie will get one of those when we move into our new place...great idea,Sarah!!!

Carolyn and Abbie ^!^

Torill said...

Greetings from Norway! I love it when I come across new bloggs. Cute kitty :)) I have 3 of my own.

Janet O. said...

I always wanted a window seat! : )

Denise :) said...

Birdie-vision is the BEST!!! Except when nothing's on . . . !!! Have a GREAT weekend! :)

Denise :) said...

Haha -- all the linked up cats have the same orientation! That's funny!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm never sure whether cats are intrigued or frustrated watching a bird feeder. It's a nice comfortable spot, whatever.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com