Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Easy guessing game

I know I still owe a little gifty in the mail for someone but I thought today's photo might be fun for another guessing game... I have blogged about this technique before but it's been a while and I did add a new little twist recently.

Last night while watching Bonnie's Quilt Cam, I worked on cutting twosies and making more strip sets.


Can you guess, from the photo, how many twosies I have cut already? Game ends Monday, 12/3/12.

Closest guesser gets 5 FQ length strips of black on white fabric.
A perfect guess will get 10 FQ length black on white strips.
Good Luck!


12 comments:

Missy Shay said...

502?

Janet O. said...

202. I'm fascinated by the thimble collection!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

252

heartsease54 said...

I'm going to guess 202. I have to pick up some grey in town tomorrow so I can start on mine. It is the only thing that I don't have a big enough piece of in my stash, the rest is all here. I'll be behind everyone else, but since I don't have a blog & can't link up, that's fine. I collect thimbles too-mostly working ones,although I do have my share of the decorative kind too, just prefer the working ones.

Kelly Grace said...

302?

heartsease54 said...

Well, since you ask, 170. What a great way of keeping track. On the thimbles, I have a recessed top sterling silver one that I got from Anne Powell years & years ago and it is the one I use all of the time. I had a friend that went to France & Russia and he brought me back 2 working thimbles, both he talked tailor shops out of. I really like the old sterling silver ones, but I do have a children's thimble that is made out of bronze I think-it is very little.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

172

Michelle said...

You have been busy.....
They look very nice too.
And I like your thimble collection as well....

Angie in SoCal said...

I'm guessing half - 192.

I finished mine but I'm only making a 1/4th of the quilt. Love the gray you picked.

Michelle said...

200? Love your grey!

Ladyquiltsalot said...

it has already been guessed but I am also going to say 200

Denise :) said...

I guess 172. ROFL!!! ;)