Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, May 17, 2013

HeLP for Hexie-aholics - 5/17/13

Hello and welcome to my fellow Hexie Addicts, and by this I mean peeps who do any kind of EPP!

For anyone new to the party, HeLP stands for Hexie Linky Party and we are here to provide you with new ideas for new projects!!! I mean just today I found this link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SGorXpr2a8 ) which could easily be made with hexies. How many other new ideas will I find today? Heaven help me it's not too many!

Sew...I know I have been torturing a certain few people who have been waiting to see Sondra. Also, be sure to check out Mickey's latest start design, Ginger, which just might be my favorite so far. Will there be another pillow in my future? I hope so!

Obviously I still need to attach a few of the hexies to the corners. I was going to just add half hexies to top and bottom to square it off but then it would be 18x21, which is a large pillow already and that's a little strange for finding a pillow form the right size. I am going on a road trip tomorrow, including a new-to-me quilt store, so I'll keep my eyes out for more of this neutral fabric. Otherwise I'll just get creative with the greens or purples.

Looking for today's Feline Friday? Check here!

Don't forget I'll be on a blogging break until 6/3...but don't worry because I have lots of hexies prepped to entertain myself while I recuperate :^)

UPDATE - I've deleted a couple links that were not hexie or EPP related. If you would like to link to HeLP, please remember to have hexies in your post and then link to a specific post instead of your blog in general. Please let me know if you need help doing this.




7 comments:

Denise :) said...

Oh Sarah, I love it!!!! It's truly gorgeous ... I especially like the glimmers of yellow in there! Beautiful!!!!!

Me and My Stitches said...

Love your project! Hope you are doing well!

Janet O. said...

Stunning, Sarah!! Worth the wait, for sure!
Tell me about this recuperation thing--did I miss something while I was on my blogging break?

Dee said...

I love, love, love the pieced hexies! And I so do not need to start another project! Wishing you a speedy recovery! I'm recovering myself.

Angie in SoCal said...

Love your hexies! Praying for a speedy recovery.

Judy Dietrich said...

Glad you have hexies to keep you company while recuperating. Hope it goes well & you are all better quickly!! Love your block with all the purples/greens and yellows--beautiful combination. I can give you instructions on how to make a pillow insert any size you want, just drop me a line!!

Grit said...

Wonderful hexies,
Grit from Germany