Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Design Wall Monday & Twist to the 60s with Batiks Hop

I taught an all day quilt class on Saturday and spent all day Sunday sewing. It was a great weekend! 

There are some hints in this picture :)

Some of the projects I won't share until later this week and some I can't share until Friday when it's my day on the Batiks Hop! I hope I get it done in time!

He is NOT as innocent as he looks! Little devil child!
 I also officially caved and adopted The Introoder...that only took 3 months! That makes his Gotcha Day 9/28/13! He about drove me crazy yesterday with his lack of indoor manners but he follows me around and butters me up enough to eventually make up for what he did. The girls aren't super happy but things are improving every day. We'll do his official debut and renaming after the batik hop is over...

Don't forget to check out today's hoppers!

Seams To Be Sew
Words and Stitches
Banks of Frog Creek
Quilted Delights

9 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

We all knew you would cave in! Well done.

Janet O. said...

I see lots of great stuff on the design wall, but no hints to my dense brain. : )
Yeah, the caving was no big surprise. It was anticipated!

Carla said...

They do have a way of getting into our hearts don't they? Your EPP looks fab

Missy Shay said...

How could you resist that long? LOL

Denise :) said...

Baahahaa!!! Love the "embellishments"!! And from what you've shared -- quite appropriate. But I think he's got a little halo around somewhere!! :)

margaret said...

your design wall is looking very interesting and as for the new addition to the family he looks as though butter would not melt in his mouth even with the horns on

June said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad that you adopted the "Introoder". He's very handsome, and I'm sure his house-manners will improve with time.

Me and My Stitches said...

Oh, I bet it is interesting at your house with a "new" kitty inside! Can't wait for pics!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

LOL... here I've been thinking the "Introoder" was a person or person(s)~ A kitty is much better!