Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Let's Twist to the 60s with Batiks

Today is day #1 of another wonderful Blog Hop hosted by Sew We Quilt. I'm pretty much out of my league with this hop but with my love of batiks I had to give it a try. The hop runs until next Friday, which is my day to post, so be sure to stop back daily to get the links to some wonderful 1960s batik projects!

Today's groovy bloggers are:
Beaquilter
Patchouli Moon Studio
I Piece 2-Mary

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I started a string quilt with a bunch of batiks. I'll post pics eventually. We have this new computer and it's a pain in the tush to set up. So pics are waiting.

Denise :) said...

Look at your ... all into blog hops now!! You go, girl!! :)