Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Hexie BOM

Did any of my hexiologist friends go look up The Hexie Blog block of the month yet?? Did you start or finish your block yet?

I finished mine last night and since I have yet to decide on background fabric, thought I would photograph it out in the yard.

I suppose I should also tell you we are destined for 50F this weekend so all the snow will be gone (again!) shortly. Lets just hope the weather is nice next weekend for my birthday party!!!!

Sadly this is about the extent of my sewing time this week. I still have a few more things to work out in EQ for the LQS and then I can get back to sewing. Maybe my Bernina misses me? LOL. Janet would tell you so...


9 comments:

Turid said...

A lovely snowflake. Thank you for this link. I'm so temåpted, and will think over it an hour. I might join you.

Chantal said...

Hi Sarah! I did go and look up the link. Very pretty and I intend to make one soon. Yours looks lovely!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Looks wonderful....you are tempting me! :)

Denise :) said...

*Exactly* what Chantal said. Yours is lovely -- I want to see it on its background fabric! Maybe red?? Or green?? Or GOLD?!?! LOL! And since Janet hasn't, I will: your Bernina misses you!! :)

Michelle said...

A very nice snowflake.........
Are you using the same fabrics throughout ?

margaret said...

thanks for sharing your snowflake and the link too, have become a follower and hope t take part

Karen H said...

Your snowflake is lovely. I am going to a sewing bee to day so maybe I'll pull fabrics to make my snowflake.

Linda said...

I did. And I haven't started yet. But I do intend too. Because you said I could. haha Still debating my background.

Karen H said...

I finished making my first block but it still needs to be appliqued to the background. It sewed up very quickly!