Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

The Bibliophile Files

Hello and Welcome to what I hope will become a new tradition here at sarah did it! ...

The Bibliophile Files* will be a monthly linky party held on the first Tuesday of the month to share the books or magazines that we have been reading. I look forward to hearing about new-to-me authors and series as well as magazines, quilt books or whatever it is that you like to read. Someday I'll find a way to make a blog button for this and our other monthly linky parties...

As some of you will recall from last month, I have set myself two reading challenges for 2014. You can read more about them at the Bibliophile Files tab at the top of my blog. Basically, the first challenge is to read 9 books that have colors in the title. The second challenge is to read books with titles that spell out the months of the year. I have a lot of books to read in the next year or so and I'll need suggestions!

You can always track the books I have read at Shelfari. They appear to be offline at the moment but I will try to come back and link to the books I've finished so you can read more about them. I'm horrible at book reports so lets hope that Shelfari comes back up soon ;^)

Anyway, since I last posted about this project I have read the following books:


I have 11 audio-books** checked out to listen to while I'm quilting - now if I could just pull myself away from watching Downton Abbey and Breaking Bad on DVD, I could get some "reading" and quilting done!!

Ok, my friends, lets see what you have been reading. Please remember to link to a specific post and not your blog in general since those will be deleted. I can help you link properly if needed.




* Thanks Denise for the name suggestion.
**Spell check offered "studbooks" as a correct spelling for "audiobooks". I love spell check.


1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Haha! Studbooks for audiobooks! Gotta love it! Maybe you should take some studbooks...er...audiobooks... camping with you next time!! ;)