Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

The Bibliophile Files

It's hard to believe but yet another month has come and gone since the last TBF update. I don't think I did as well this month as last but I am still making progress. Any time now summer work hours will kick in and vacation time will help me get ahead.

In case you are new to my blog, and therefore, new to TBF, I have issued myself 2 reading challenges for this year. I hope to read 74 books this year with one word in each title starting with letters that spell out the months of the year. Nine of the titles will also have colors in them. You can get the specifics of the challenges and the books I have finished this year at the Bibliophile Files tab above. I've finished 25 books so far which is 34% of my goal.

Sorry, no reviews this month but I hope you'll click the titles to read more about each book at Shelfari. I will tell you that Grass Roots was my fav of the month and I can't wait to read more in the series.
     Afraid to Die (5/18/14)
     O'Jerusalem (5/24/14)
     Scones & Bones (5/26/14)
     Storm Front (5/29/14)
     Grass Roots (6/2/14)

On my nightstand and stereo:
     Red Velvet Cupcake
     A Wilder Rose

I've got my next 18 books lined up - now I just need to find some time to listen to them. I hope you read some good books this month - looking forward to reading about them! Feel free to link up about any novels, quilt books or cereal boxes you have read!



2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Well it won't happen today -- nap time is almost over . . . but tomorrow I should (should) have some free time! Baby Olivia come FRIDAY!!! :)

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

So many books... so little time right?