Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, August 29, 2014

Feline Friday - 8/29/14

Remember how I was enjoying Momma's box o' quilt last week?

Well...Wednesday she brought home 3 big boxes of smaller boxes and spread them all over my dining room table. Something about pulling escrows from the tax bills...

Dang it - she photo bombed my spotlight shot again!!

I'm not sure that Momma's super impressed with my latest place to hang out and chill. Something about "No, No, No" which really sounded like "blah, blah, blah."

Of course, she wasn't impressed with the mouse I eviscerated on the lawn either. There is no accounting for the taste of ones parents...



PS - Momma says to not forget that next Tuesday is the next Bibliophile Files report. She thought she just did the last report a week ago...silly Momma.

4 comments:

Julierose said...

I love your Friday posts--just too funny "Momma". My little Schumee (who sadly passed long ago) used to put her head on my foot when I played piano and sewed...up/down/up/down--purring all the while. Cats are truly "people in fur"...You always make my day with these posts...hugs, Julierose

Janet O. said...

Wow, your kitties know big words! : )

Missy Shay said...

So cute! I had a tiny box I got in the mail and Cupcake barely fit her behind in it! LOL

Denise :) said...

Haha to what Janet said! You really should have appreciated the eviscerated mouse. Just sayin! :)