Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, December 05, 2014

Feline Friday - 12/5/14

Last week, during Momma's staysewturkeycation, I discovered that her dinosaur of a laptop makes a nice warm bed. Every time I tried it, tho, she shrieked nononononono. Something about goofing up her EQ7 design...


With a big push from Momma, I finally moved over to the middle of the table and sat on a big pile 'o stuff.


Shortly, with a heavy sigh, I rolled to my side, wiggled a bit and settled in.


You have got to be kidding me!? Am I just some toy to entertain you or what?


Just for that I am going to hold the dinosaur hostage!! Hah!!!!!! Love you Momma!




7 comments:

Julierose said...

Brings back memories of Our kitty Schummee; she used to sleep on top of our tv and her tail would hang down over the screen--I can;t tell you how many times we had to get up and push her tail over---moving her was out of the question...hahaha...hugs, Julierose

Vroomans' Quilts said...

He's just too cute to get mad at. Mine are lucky they are cute, too - sometimes.

liniecat said...

Just purrfect company lol

Missy Shay said...

He just makes me smile!

margaret said...

he is such a delight love reading about his antics

Carla said...

Your cat knows how to push all the right buttons : )

Denise :) said...

Aaaaaah, he is SOO handsome!! I swear I just want to pet him 'til he purrs!! :)