Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

HeLP for Hexie-aholics - 11/171/15

Welcome to another monthly edition of Hexie Linky Party!!!!

What have you been working on? I do hope you'll share your projects whether past, present or future :)

I'm still in mash-mash-hexie mode while I work on class samples and holiday gifts. I just grab something that fits in a small to-go bag and I'm happy to keep my fingers busy while I'm out and about. I know I'll get back to a more regular schedule after Thanksgiving next week so I don't mind a few diversions.

I do have a mini-trunk show for a fundraiser tea party in early December (they requested only finished projects plus a couple WIPs to show process) so my plan for Black Friday is not to shop but finish the 3 doll quilts that need quilting and binding. Let's hope the quilting idea fairies are generous!




5 comments:

Turid said...

Oh, your stars. I'm just there too. Will start the diamonds soon, or will there be bigger hexies? Have to decide in near future. I'm working with my La Passion, and just linked the recents post with 5700 hexies. That have to qualify to be a hexie-aholic, I presume? I have to run, will be gone for a couple of days.

Janet O. said...

Good luck with the Trunk Show, Sarah. I know they will love your work.
Wait, Thanksgiving is next week?!? How did that happen?

Karen H said...

Is that your Salt and Pepper quilt I see on the cutting table? I've been thinking about it and wondering if you had made any progress.

margaret said...

your fussy cutting is amazing, enjoy your trunk show I know those who will be seeing all your work will have a lovely rime and sure to be lots of wonderful comments

Denise :) said...

Your work is looking so good! You had good link up participation this go'round!! :)