Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, February 26, 2016

Feline Friday - 2/26/16

Hey Momma -

I know you've been soooooo busy this week that you didn't even have time to blog***.

And, I really like how my kibble bowl is now up higher since I like to stand while I eat but.....


...could you, maybe, in your spare time, find/make me something prettier to put my bowl on instead of one of grandMomma's cool whip dishes?

In your spare time...like, when you're not opening the revolving window for Z-man...





*** Miss Janet - Momma wants you to know that she didn't forget: she promises, or I'll stick a needle in Zorro's eye!


5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Mine stand and eat too, but their dishes are on the floor. In fact, I could splurge and pick up a new matt from the $ store for them - the other is old and dingy.

Janet O. said...

Okay, I'll let it pass this time, but I think someone is far too eager to stick a needle in Zorro's eye! And that same someone appears to be a food dish snob. : )

margaret said...

I would tell him it is what is in the pot that matters! good to see you back not seen you recently in the blog land

liniecat said...

LOL
well yes, a cat does need a smart stand for the luncheons .......
wrap it in fabric maybe?!

Carla said...

Spare time is in short supply these days ; )
Enjoy your Sunday. Hope you find a few quiet moments