Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Bibliophile Files - 9/2/16

Hello and welcome to this edition of The Bibliophile Files, my monthly book report!!

Goodreads says I'm still 5 books ahead of schedule to finish 84 books by the end of the year so that's a good thing. I am hoping to go camping one more time this month so that might get me even further ahead with driving and hiking time which reminds me I best order another mp3 book for the drive...

FINISHED:
     Symphony for the City of the Dead - not what I was expecting but quite nice as an audiobook since it included music from the symphony
     Save me - didn't think I was going to like this one but there were lots of nice twists until it became a murder mystery
     Juba!
     Devoted in Death - a new series with 40 + books - I've got a lot of catching up to do
     Dead Ringer - another new-to-me series!
     On the Jellicoe Road
     The Last Mile
     Bone Gap - I think I spent half the book saying "Huh?!?" it switched around so much

IN PROGRESS:
     on my car stereo - Memory in Death
     on my home stereo - The Beach House
     on my iPhone - The Book of Unknown Americans


And now it's your turn to share the books you've read over the last month.
Remember - "books" includes novels, magazines, quilt patterns/books and cereal boxes :)



1 comment:

Chantal said...

Well done Sarah! August was a good month for you.