Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, December 30, 2016

Feline Friday - 12/30/16


Zorro was being a slacker so I decided to help Momma with the taxes this week. I mean there were all those boxes on the dining room table! What's a mancat supposed to do but make sure they don't move!!

Momma sometimes calls me Fluffernutter. I'm sure she's only referring to my long luscious fur, but today I used my heft for the greater good of the universe and those. boxes. did. not. move. Mission accomplished!


Later, I decided she needed a break so I decided to sit real close while she was attempting to seal envelopes. I got a few scritches for my efforts but I didn't stay long cuz I could tell she still had a lot of work to do...

See all y'all next year!!





5 comments:

Denise :) said...

He's definitely earning his keep! I think you need to raise his pay and include a few extra bonus "scritches". :)

Frances Meredith said...

Great work

Pamela said...

How adorable!

margaret said...

he really is a most beautiful cat, and so helpful!

Missy Shay said...

He really is beautiful!