Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

The Bibliophile Files - 5/2/17

Hello and welcome to another monthly reading report from my little corner of WNY. I feel really good about how many books I've finished, especially given that both my current in-progress books are exceptionally long, and goodreads.com says now I'm only 4 books behind in my goal for the year. I'm making progress!!!


FINISHED
     Book, Line & Sinker
     Pirate King
     The Omnivores Dilemma - Ugh. Enough said.
     Point of Origin
     If Walls Could Talk - a new to me series regarding old home renovations and murder in the San Fran Bay area
     Material Witness - The last in this quilt related Amish trilogy. I wish there were more in the series
     Burning Bright - This is the third book I've read by this author and I plan to add a list of all her books to my reading binder (yeah...I'm anal and have a binder listing all the books in each series I'm reading so I know what to order next from the library) so I can read them all.
     The House Girl - I admit I hadn't remembered reading this before until I was partway thru the first disk but it was all I had with me on a road trip and I couldn't remember all the details (like the ever important ending) so I read it again. I enjoyed it both times.

IN PROGRESS
     On my iPhone - The Paying Guests
     On my home stereo - The Verdict

And now it's your turn to share - what have you read in the last month?? Anything counts: novel, magazine, quilt pattern, cereal box.



2 comments:

Jo said...

I know who to ask for a good book to order from the library when I have a road trip.

Julierose said...

I am reading "Coming Home" by Rosamunde Pilcher --one of my very favorite authors--a nice long one to wallow in ;))) [977 pgs!!]. I have only read her "Shell Seekers" before so am looking forward to reading her many others...
I just love her writing...hugs, Julierose