Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 24, 2017

Feline Friday - 11/24/17

Momma says she can tell the weather has changed:

#3 - I've been cuddling with Momma in bed at night. I even slept on her lap this morning while she stitched some hexies. She didn't even move when her DVD ended.

#2 - It takes me several tries before I convince myself to go outside in the mornings. It's cold out there when my precious tootsies step on that white stuff...

#1 - Momma says I only use the crows nest in the tower that GrandPoppa made me when it's cold.



Momma's so smart!
Winter has arrived and it looks like it's going to stay...




1 comment:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

However did Z manage to get himself in that position in his cat condo? He is smart to cuddle during the cold weather.